My Erotica

My Erotica

Voughn953

31 May 2014 at 10:02pm
Driving up to her house for the first meet. I am wearing my softee, but am hard as a rock with the excitement of our finally meeting. She greats me at the doorway with two glasses in her hands. The glittering of her eyes tells me she is not disappointed in what she sees. She is wearing a short white dress and is barefoot. I am throbbing in my pants and force myself to smile cause it is hard to be cool at this point. We have dinner, salmon how appropriate! Later we sit and talk while listening to music,then, she waits til my face is almost touching hers and I can see her lips parting slowly for our first kiss. I am so turned on at this point,I think I came. We madeout like
teenagers and I started to slip my hand under her dress. No panties! How did I ever get this lucky, big grin! She is dripping wet, but wants to please me first. She pushes my shoulders back on the couch while she slides down my legs onto her knees. I see her looking up at me with that same glistening look in her eyes as earlier. Is she going to please me like I need her to right now? Oh yes! She unzips my pants slowly and grins seeing that I have come equipped. There isn't anytime wasted before I am in her mouth. She is taking my softee and me to complete ecstasy. I grab her head with both hands to help her while I fuck her mouth. I cum quickly. Now its my turn. I stand her up and have her facing the wall so I can put on my strap on and proceed to fuck her like I have never fucked anyone before. This woman knows exactly what I way and need from a woman,
and does it quite well. We continued to fuck and suck and make love for two days. An amazing time for us both. I love Femme women who "get it". They are priceless.
Voughn