Romantic Butch Here

Romantic Butch Here

RomanticSpirit

11 May 2015 at 07:27pm
Hellooooooo out there!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the apocalypse happened and I am the only one out here??

When I used this site years ago, there were chat rooms to socialize. Now, where are they? Where is anyone?

Please write me back if you are reading this and let me know that you got my message in the bottle!
Butch/Stud 61 y.o.

19 Sep 2015 at 06:39pm
Quote (RomanticSpirit * May 11, 2015 19:27)

Hellooooooo out there!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the apocalypse happened and I am the only one out here??

When I used this site years ago, there were chat rooms to socialize. Now, where are they? Where is anyone?

Please write me back if you are reading this and let me know that you got my message in the bottle!

Hey Mate,
As you can see I have read your post.....and totally agree with your comments. I also used this site years ago and was very impressed with all the chat rooms/forums etc. This time around there is virtually nothing. Very disappointing.
Also wonder where everyone is....there are hundreds of supposed members, but whenever I get on line....I would be lucky to see 5 or 6 online....so where the hell is everyone??
Femme/Lady 55 y.o.

2 May 2016 at 11:37pm
Weird there are such old posts then a splash of recent posts that deadens. What's up with this sire
Femme/Lady 55 y.o.

2 May 2016 at 11:37pm
Weird there are such old posts then a splash of recent posts that deadens. What's up with this sire
FTM/TG 46 y.o.

22 Sep 2016 at 12:14am
Does anyone know who actually runs this site? Or who maintains it?

Personally I find the design a bit creepy and not really representative of the people/scene it serves. Like it was designed at the start of the internet age. I appreciate that it exists but darn -