Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction

BoiScout

16 Mar 2016 at 08:35pm
YO! YO! and YO!
we really need to get everyone onboard with activating (at best) a sneak preview membership for 6 days so we can actually chat a little...you know interact....flirt.......yada yada yada...................
THIS SITE CAN ONLY BE AS GOOD (AND KOOL) AS ITS PARTICIPANTS
(PARTICIPANTS BEING THE OPERATIVE WORD)
Ok yall I'll get off my durn soap box now but I am serious there are some stoutly attractive femmes on here and I want to talk....so activate activate activate activate activate activate activate activate
Edited by BoiScout 18 Mar 2016 at 09:53pm
Deleted Member

27 Mar 2016 at 05:50pm
Hi, oh wow, something recent! This site seems dead to me, only some ghosts playing (or trying to play) around.

And not only to attract the opposite "gender" but also to talk about different things or just read what others have to say.

so yes: ghosts come here to say hi and introduce yourselves!

Cheers!
Femme/Lady 55 y.o.

30 Apr 2016 at 01:58pm
Quote (BoiScout * Mar 16, 2016 20:35)

YO! YO! and YO!
we really need to get everyone onboard with activating (at best) a sneak preview membership for 6 days so we can actually chat a little...you know interact....flirt.......yada yada yada...................
Ok yall I'll get off my durn soap box now but I am serious there are some stoutly attractive femmes on here and I want to talk....so activate activate activate activate activate activate activate activate

not sure about this site in general very few active members so im reaching out too
Femme/Lady 55 y.o.

30 Apr 2016 at 01:59pm

YO! YO! and YO!

not sure about this site in general very few active members so im reaching out too

get this eror message
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to mail.butchfemmematchmaker#censored#:26 (Connection refused) in /home/match/public_html/internals/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 132
{exec: new Function("window.location.href = \"http:\\\/\\\/butchfemmematchmaker#censored#\\\/forum\\\/topic.php?topic_id=126&page=1\";\n"), data: null}
Femme/Lady 55 y.o.

30 Apr 2016 at 01:59pm

YO! YO! and YO!

get this eror message
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to mail.butchfemmematchmaker#censored#:26 (Connection refused) in /home/match/public_html/internals/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 132
{exec: new Function("window.location.href = \"http:\\\/\\\/butchfemmematchmaker#censored#\\\/forum\\\/topic.php?topic_id=126&page=1\";\n"), data: null}
Femme/Lady 62 y.o.

23 Mar 2017 at 07:26am
yep yep ...
hi ya stranger .. fancy seeing you around these parts lol

YO! YO! and YO!