Is there anybody (leather, D/s, D/g) out there?

Is there anybody (leather, D/s, D/g) out there?

GENXBUTCH

15 Jul 2017 at 10:38am
Wow, what happened to B/f forum? It was huge and always active. Looks like it's been wiped clean since I use to visit in early 2000's. I enjoyed chatting with fellow kinksters and posting to "what are you listening to now?" I was hoping to take a ride down memory lane, but there must of been a server crash. That's a shame. Well, anyway Butch Leather Dad reporting in.
Butch/Stud 50 y.o.

15 Jul 2017 at 10:53am
What happened to our B/f leather community? I tell yah, it feels like we're a dying breed. Not sure why I am the way I am but I gave up trying to figure that out years ago, and just learned to embrace it. I haven't had vanilla sex since my early 20's. And once I discovered there were girls who actually sought my sick, perverted mind, I never looked back. Sadly, those girls are few and far between. I mean who wouldnt like D/s and role playing?? (lol) I just don't get it. The Daddy/girl thing, I can understand isn't everyone's cup of tea, but what can I say? I like a strong woman in the streets and a babygirl in the sheets. What's everyone else's favorite kink?
Edited by GENXBUTCH 15 Jul 2017 at 10:54am